Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Child Custody, Divorce & Family Law
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Orefield area
At Gerald M. Barr, I advocate for clients in Child Custody, Divorce and Family Law cases. Based in Orefield, I am familiar with the courts of the Orefield area and throughout Pennsylvania. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Gerald M. Barr has a thorough understanding of Pennsylvania law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. I answer all of your questions as I guide you through your family law matter.
- Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. I give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- If you suspect that a will does not reflect the wishes of the deceased or that an estate is being mismanaged, you have a right to challenge probate proceedings in court. I have the necessary legal experience to represent you in probate litigation.
- I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- I handle residential real estate cases involving closings, condo law, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in Pennsylvania, I can help.
- It is the responsibility of a business to protect the public by keeping their premises safe. If the business owners fail to maintain their property, it may result in your injury. An experienced slip and fall accident attorney can help you obtain just compensation for your injuries.
- Businesses must protect the public by keeping their premises reasonably safe. But this does not mean that a business is liable for all injuries. As an experienced slip and fall accident defense attorney, I help you defend your business from liability claims.
- There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits. I can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals.
When you retain the services of Gerald M. Barr, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Pennsylvania law firm today
Gerald M. Barr sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in Pennsylvania. My office is conveniently located in Orefield. Call my firm at 610-398-5398 to arrange your Free consultation or contact the firm online.